Regular Hours: Tues - 5:00 to 8:00 PM Wed-Fri - 10:00 to 2:00 PM
Due to Covid-19 concerns wearing a mask is appreciated for visitation.
Back in the 1940’s, the Morrisons owned a store they called Morrison’s Market. It was located at the corner of West Main St. and Scioto St.in Ashville, Ohio. Walt Morrison who ran the store in the 1940s had a son named Charles W. Morrison. Charlie is the man who started collecting artifacts while running the store in the 50’s. He is the ‘curator extraordinaire’ that, with the help of other curators such as Bob Hines, Jack Lemon, and Charles Cordle, and the other volunteers and communities help, has brought to fruition this beautiful museum. Chad Morrison, Charlie’s grandson, put this info together as Power Point presentation back in 2004 for a school project.